are well-established Custom Manufacturing Specialists that
provide quick turn prototyping, pre-production, production, &
turnkey services for a variety of terminations & light duty
mechanical assemblies; with offices in San Jose, China and
Singapore. We provide the highest standards of quality. We
cultivate an attitude required for speed (company culture) and world
class manufacturing techniques. We inspire & motivate a work
environment that encourages innovation and creativity. Our team has a
Sense of Urgency that will meet the turn-around time required in
today's hectic development schedules. We view customer relationships
as a partnership
JOB TITLE: Mechanical
POSITION TYPE: Non-Exempt, Regular Full Time
REPORTS TO: Mechanical/Prototype Supervisor
STARTING BASE PAY: Hourly
WORK SHIFT: Day Shift
Performs a wide variety of electro-mechanical assembly operations on
assemblies or sub-assemblies. Determines and or follows methods and
sequence of operations in performing assembly tasks.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assembly procedures requiring adjusting, trimming and fitting parts
to moderately close tolerances.
- Verifies starting materials are adequate prior to beginning work to
ensure a quality product.
- Works from sketches or other input documents of similar complexity.
- May make minor procedure decisions in fitting and adjusting
parts,etc. but always within established guidelines.
- Responsible for quality control of the assembled parts.
- Proficient in assembling at least two models of machines.
- May recommend changes to engineering department.
- Learns final alignments and running of machines prior to shipping.
- Assists in training new assembly employees.
- Responsible for quality of the finished product or services outlined
- Works under general supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates should send their
resume and application to hr@npisolutions
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of reading and interpreting engineering blueprints.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Understanding of all production machine capabilities.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
- Skills in using a variety of hand and power tools.
Back to Careers